|Father||John Sackett (1805-1873)|
|Mother||Sarah Ashby (c 1805-1846)|
In 1841 Sarah was living at Effingham Place, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her mother Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Sarah Sackett, aged ten and born in Kent.5,6
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "2 October 1831 Sarah Sackett, dau. John & Sarah, Ramsgate, tailor."
- Burials Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "5 August 1853 Sarah Sackett, Ramsgate, 22 years."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1853. Sackett, Sarah, 21. Chelsea. 1a:97."
- Sarah's death at a young age and far from home would suggest that she probably died in childbirth.
- 1841 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Effingham Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Sarah Sackett, 30, dressmaker, b. not Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, 12, b. Kent
Sarah Sackett, 10, b. Kent
John Sackett, 6, b. Kent
Maria Sackett, 4, b. Kent
Emma Sackett, 1 , b. Kent
Sarah Philpott, 15, FS, b. Kent
HO107; Piece 469; Book: 5; Civil Parish: Preston By Wingham [error for Ramsgate]; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 10; Folio: 33; Page: 6; Line: 2; GSU roll: 306864.
- 1841 Census for England & Wales.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||29 November 2016|