|Father||Henry Sackett (1815-1906)|
|Mother||Jane Stone (c 1813-1881)|
In 1841 Henry was living at East Crescent, St John, Margate, KentG, in the household of the Pound family, and was recorded in the census as Henry Sackett, aged one and born in Kent. With him was his sister Mary, aged three. Their parents Henry and Jane were living at West Northdown, St John, Margate, where Jane was pregnant with her daughter Elizabeth.5
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1840. Sackett, Henry. Mother: Stone. Thanet. 05:419."
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "26 April 1840 Henry s. Henry & Jane Sackett, Northdown, yeoman."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1846. Sackett, Henry, 6. Thanet. 5:320."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "24 January 1846 Henry Sackett, Margate, 2." [Age was 6: see GRO death record.]
- 1841 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, East Crescent, St John, Margate, Kent
Mary Pound, 60, ind, b. Kent
Elizabeth Pound, 25, b. Kent
Mary Pound, 20, b. Kent
Mary Sackett, 3, b. Kent
Henry Sackett, 1, b. Kent
HO107; Piece 468; Book: 4; Civil Parish: St John The Baptist Margate; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 12; Folio: 37; Page: 3; Line: 14; GSU roll: 306863.
|Last Edited||29 November 2016|