Annie May Sackett
|Father||Abraham Allen Sackett (1840-1925)|
|Mother||Ellen Hancock (c 1850-1888)|
In 1891 Annie was living in Beaverton, OntarioG, in the household of her widowed father Abraham, and was recorded in the census as Annie Sacket, aged ten and born in Ontario.6
In 1911 she was living in Toronto, OntarioG, in the household of her husband Frank Watts, 31, an electrician on the Toronto railway, and was recorded as Anna Watts, aged 28 and born in Ontario. Also in the household was Anna's widowed brother John, 31.7
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
Notes & Citations
- "Ontario, Canada, Births, 1869–1913", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Thorah, Ontario, 20 Dec 1882, Annie May Sackett, d. of Abraham Sackett & Ellen Hancock, father a labourer, of Beaverton, informant Abraham Sackett [made mark], reg. 25 Jan 1883."
- Thurmon King's database, 27845 Annie May Sackett.
- "Ontario, Canada, Marriages", digital image, Ancestry.com, "25 Oct 1922, at 637 Ontario St, Toronto, York County, Ontario, Daniel James McKinnon, motorman TTC, bachelor, 31, Roman Catholic, of 163 Sackville St, b. Ontario, father John A McKinnon b. Nova Scotia, mother Mary English; to Anna May Watts, widow, 39, Christian Scientist, 2371 Queen St E, b. Ontario, father Abraham Sackett b. Penna USA, mother Ellen Handcock. Witnesses: Mrs W G Elliott, W G Elliott, both of 7 Coady Ave."
- Marriage record.
- "1891 Canada census", digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll T-6357, Family No 39
Beaverton, Ontario North, Ontario, 10 Apr 1891
Sacket, Abraham, 51, wid, b. O, father b. US, mother b. England, CE, hostler
Sacket, Theresa, 17, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE, general servant
Sacket, Ester, 15, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE
Sacket, Mary Ann, 13, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE, general servant
Sacket, John James, 12, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE
Sacket, George, 8, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE
Sacket, Annie, 10, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE
Sacket, Abraham, 6, b. O, father b. O, mother b. England, CE.
- 1911 Canada census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Page 32, Family No: 116
Ward five, Toronto South, Ontario
Watts, Frank M, head, married, b. Mar 1880, 31, England, immigrated 1892, origin English, Canadian national, Baptist, electrician, Tor. railway
Watts, Anna, wife, b. Dec 1882, 28, Ont, origin English, Canadian national, Baptist
Sackett, John, bro-in-law, wid, b. Sept 1879, 31, Ont, origin English, Canadian national, Baptist, repair hand, railway.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Last Edited||14 August 2012|