Amherst Douglas Sackett1
|Father||Calvin Pardee Sackett (1783-1853)|
|Mother||Hannah Douglass (1785-)|
"Amherst Douglas Sackett, son of Calvin P. and Hannah Sackett, who died suddenly September 29, 1825, aged 17 years."
|Sackett line||2nd great-grandson of Captain Richard Sackett|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Oramel A Sackett, Family Bible Records, birth, "Amherst Douglass Sackett Nov. 4, 1808."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 65:50, records of the Stephentown, N.Y. Presbyterian Church 1794–1825, "Oramel Almeron, Amherst Douglas, Cordelia, Culver Pardee, Lucy Lavinia, children of Calvin & Hannah Sackett, baptized 3 Jun 1818."
- Website Rensselaer County, NY, USGenWeb Project (http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nyrensse/), Interments in Rensselaer County, NY, "Sackett, Amhurst Douglas, d. 29 Sep 1825, 17y, s. Calvin P Sackett & Hannah Douglas, Presbyterian Cemetery, Stephentown, died suddenly."
- Website Rensselaer County, NY, USGenWeb Project, Diary of George Holcomb of Stephentown (George Holcomb) (http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nyrensse/), 1 Oct 1825. "Funeral for Amherst L. Sackett. He was kicked by a colt 4 months old. Kicked in the bowels. He lived 24 hours."
- Oramel A Sackett, Family Bible Records, death, "Amhurst D. Sackett Sept. 22, 1825."
|Last Edited||8 February 2015|