|Father||Joseph Sackett (1794-before 1842)|
|Mother||Anna Vandolah (1798-1839)|
In 1880 John was living at Sugar Creek TownshipG and was recorded in the census as John Sackett, a farmer, head of household, married, aged 55 and born in Ohio. Living with him were his wife Eliza, 53, and their unmarried children Laura, 23, and Perry, 20.4
Children of John Sackett and Mary Eliza Clevenger
- Laura Frances Sackett b. 1855, d. 29 Apr 1937
- Perry Sackett+ b. 27 Jun 1859, d. 19 Feb 1936
- Mary E. Sackett b. 17 Apr 1861, d. 2 Nov 1867
- George W. Sackett b. 30 Nov 1861, d. 26 Jan 1862
- Noah Sackett b. 23 Nov 1862, d. 2 Dec 1862
- Nelson H. Sackett b. 28 Dec 1866, d. 22 Nov 1867
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- "Ohio Deaths and Burials, 1854–1997", database, FamilySearch, "John Sackett, 65, b. Sugar Creek, married, farmer, d. Sugar Creek, Greene, Ohio, 5 Mar 1891, father Joseph Sackett, mother Van Doler. Film 534104."
- Thurmon King's database.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1255019 NA T9-1019/382B
Sugar Creek, Greene, Ohio
John Sackett, head, married, 55, b. OH, farmer, father b. KY, mother b. PA
Eliza Sackett, wife, 53, b. OH, keeps house, father b. NJ, mother b. NJ
Laura Sackett, dau, single, 23, b. OH, keeps house, father b. OH, mother b. OH
Perry Sackett, son, single, 20, b. OH, works on farm, father b. OH, mother b. OH.
|Last Edited||30 June 2014|