Stephen George A Sackett
|Father||Stephen Edward Sackett (1884-1917)|
|Mother||Tryphena Butcher Maytum (1885-1963)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Stephen was a journeyman baker, living at Woodside Cottages, Swale Rural District, KentG, with his widowed mother Tryphena and her parents Arthur and Ellen Maytum.9
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1914. Sackett, Stephen C/G A (mother's maiden name: Maytum)."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Jul 2004. Sackett, Stephen George A, b. 29 Dec 1913. Kent. 564/1:KDQ3:032:704."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Mar qtr 1941. Sackett, Stephen G A. Spouse: Taylor. Medway. 2a:2749."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Marriage Index", database, Ancestry.com, "Mar qtr 1941. Taylor. Nellie R. Spouse: Sackett. Medway. 2:2748." [Note: different ref.]
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1919. Taylor, Nellie R. Mother: Taylor. Faversham. 2a:1328."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Sep 2006. Sackett, Nellie Rose, b. 19 May 1919. Kent. 5641R:KDR12:095:906."
- "1939 Register", digital image, Findmypast, Taylor household, 165 Edwin Road, Gillingham M B, Kent: Sidney Taylor, b. 1880, married, tool room turner; Rose E Taylor, b. 1888, married, unpaid domestic duties; Herbert Taylor, b. 1914, single, aircraft fitter; Nellie R Taylor (later Sackett), b. 19 May 1919, single, shop assistant.
- "1939 Register", digital image, Findmypast, Maytum household, Woodside Cottages, Swale R D, Kent: Arthur W Maytum, b. 1857, married, carpenter joiner retired; Ellen Maytum, b. 1857, married, unpaid domestic duties; Tryphena B Sackett, b. 5 Apr 1885, widowed, land worker; RG101/1851A/004/21, Stephen G A Sackett, b. 29 Dec 1913, single, journeyman baker.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||15 Mar 2016|