|Father||Robert John Sackett (1880-1944)|
|Mother||Maria Mayne (1881-)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Alexander and Rosetta were living at 3 Colchester Avenue, East Ham, EssexG. He was a bricklayer.6
Child of Rosetta Sackett and Alexander R Nye
- ___ Nye
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1912. Sackett, Rosetta (mother's maiden name: Mayne). W Ham."
- Father's army records.
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Sep qtr 1979. Nye, Rosetta, b. 24 Dec 1911 [sic]. Stepney. 15:0286."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1933. Sackett, Rosetta. Spouse: Nye. W Ham. 4a:216."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1933. Nye, Alexander R. Spouse: Sackett. W Ham. 4a:216."
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Nye household, 3 Colchester Avenue, East Ham C B, Essex: Rosetta Nye, b. 26 Dec 1911, married, unpaid domestic duties; Alexander R Nye, b. 27 Feb 1913, married, bricklayer general hand heavy worker; Brian A Nye, b. 22 Aug 1935, at home not of school age; & 1 closed record.
|Last Edited||15 October 2018|