Elsie Florence Emma Sackett
|Father||William Sackett (1872-)|
|Mother||Florence Deverelll (1877-1951)|
In 1911 Elsie was living at 31 Vespar Road, Shepherds Bush, LondonG, in the household of her parents William and Florence, and was recorded in the census as Elsie F E Sackett, aged three months and born in Shepherds Bush.4
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Elsie was a draper's assistant, living at 13 Gransden Road, Hammersmith, LondonG, with her parents.5
Elsie proved her mother Florence's will on 30 January 1951. Her estate was valued at £2,065.6
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1911. Sackett, Elsie Florence Emma. Mother: Deverell. Fulham. 1a:186."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Jun qtr 1974. Sackett, Elsie Florence E, b. 6 Jan 1911. Fulham. 12:0775."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 31 Vespar Rd, Shepherds Bush, North Hammersmith, London
William Sackett, head, 40, married, 7y, 2 ch., both living, hoist worker, bakers, worker, b. Margate, Kent
Florence Sackett, wife, 33, home, b. Bermondsey, London
William F G Sackett, son, 6, b. Chelsea, London
Elsie F E Sackett, dau, 3 months, b. Shepherds Bush, London.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 13 Gransden Road, Hammersmith, London: RG101/0215E/015/35, William Sackett, b. 10 Apr 1872, married, taxi-cab driver; RG101/0215E/015/36, Florence Sackett, b. 18 Nov 1877, married, unpaid domestic duties; RG101/0215E/015/37, Elsie F (Emma) Sackett, b. 6 Jan 1911, single, drapers assistant.
- "England & Wales National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations) 1858–1966", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Florence of 19 Gransden-road Shepherds Bush London W12 (wife of William Sackett) died 5 January 1951 Probate London 30 January to Elsie Florence Emma Sackett spinster. Effects £2065 13s. 5d."
|Last Edited||21 February 2019|