Reginald Frank Sackett
|Father||Frank Pilcher Sackett (1881-1941)|
|Mother||Rosa Harriet Sawkins (1872-1942)|
In 1911 Reginald was living at Marshboro, Woodnesborough, KentG, in the household of his parents Frank and Rosa, and was recorded in the census as Reginald Frank Sackett, aged seven months and born in Woodnesborough.9
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Reginald was an agricultural labourer, living at Rosa, Eastry, KentG, with his parents Frank and Rosa.10 His future wife Edith was living at 21 Roman Way, Eastry, KentG, with her father Matthew.11
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1910. Sackett, Reginald Frank. Mother: Sawkins. Eastry. 2a:1036."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Jun 1984. Sackett, Reginald Frank, b. 6 Feb 1910. Dover. 16:1168:684."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1942. Sackett, Reginald F. Spouse: Batey. Thanet. 2a:3024."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1942. Batey, Edith M L. Spouse: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:3024."
- Website England & Wales Birth Index (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1922. Batey, Edith M L. Mother: Masters. Eastry. 2a:1921."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Sep 1997. Sackett, Edith Margaret L, b. 7 Jul 1922. Thanet. 5751A:A22D:219:997."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Marshboro, Woodnesboro, Eastry, Kent
Frank Pilcher Sackett, head, 28, married, milkman, worker, b. Kent, Worth
Rosa Harriett Sackett, wife, 38, m. 6y, 3 ch, all living, b. Kent, Goodnestone
Doris Sackett, dau, 5, b. Kent, Worth
Dora Sackett, dau, 4, b. Kent, Worth
Reginald Frank Sackett, son, 7 mo, b. Kent, Woodnesboro.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, Rosa, Eastry R D, Kent: RG101/1819J/006/3, Frank P Sackett, b. 22 Aug 1881, married, incapacitated; RG101/1819J/006/4, Rosa H Sackett, b. 7 Aug 1872, married, incapacitated; RG101/1819J/006/5, Reginald G Sackett, b. 6 Feb 1910, single, agricultural labourer; Emily M Bartholomew, b. 1895, single, housekeeper.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Batey household, 21 Roman Way, Eastry R D, Kent: Matthew Batey, b. 1892, married, colliery hewer, heavy worker; Edith M Batey (later Sackett), b. 7 Jul 1922, single, at home; Matthew D Batey, b. 1926, at school.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||4 Nov 2016|