|Father||Henry Samuel "Harry" Sackett (1871-1942)|
|Mother||Mary Perrin (1874-)|
In 1911 Frank was living at 36 Hannell Road, FulhamG, in the household of his parents Henry and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Frank Sackett, aged two and born in Fulham.6
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Frank and Esther were living at 163 Estcourt Road, Fulham, LondonG. Frank was a lorry driver in a building firm.7
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1909. Sackett, Frank. Mother: Perrin. Fulham. 1a:265."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Dec qtr 1974. Sackett, Frank, b. 27 Mar 1909. Fulham. 12:0862."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1930. Sackett, Frank. Spouse: McNally. Fulham. 1a:811."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1930. McNally, Esther A. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:811."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 289
36 Hannell Rd, Fulham, London SW
Henry Sackett, head, 42, married 20y, 9 ch, 6 living, motor cleaner, Wimbledon, worker, b. Westminster, London
Mary Sackett, wife, 39, b. Fulham, London
Lily Sackett, dau, 14, factory hand, electric lamp maker, Hammersmith, worker, b. Fulham
Richard Sackett, son, 12, b. Fulham
Emily Sackett, dau, 7, b. Fulham
Leonard Sackett, son, 5, b. Fulham
Frank Sackett, son, 2, b. Fulham
Joseph Sackett, son, 9 mts, b. Fulham
Samuel Tomlin, visitor, 31, married, labourer general, worker, b. Fulham
Emma Tomlin, ["sister" deleted] visitor, 28, married, general ironer, laundry, worker, b. Fulham.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 163 Estcourt Road, Fulham, London: Frank Sackett, b. 27 Mar 1909, married, motor driver builders lorry; Esther A Sackett, b. 12 Apr 1908, married, unpaid domestic duties; John T Kaill, b. 1914, single, general labourer; & 1 closed record.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||4 Nov 2016|