Edith Ivy Rose Sackett
|Father||Alfred Sackett (1878-1958)|
|Mother||Rose Emily Bailey (1886-1966)|
In 1911 Edith was living at 67 Ellen Street, Hove, SussexG, in the household of her parents Alfred and Rose, and was recorded in the census as Edith Ivy Rose Sackett Bailey, aged two and born in Hove.4
Edith (and John Alfred Sackett who has not been identified) were granted administration on 18 November 1966 of her mother Rose's estate, valued at £6,649.5
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1908. Sackett, Edith Ivy Rose. Mother not named. Steyning. 2b:250."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1932. Sackett, Edith I R. Spouse: Brown. Steyning. 2b:593."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1932. Brown, Arthur H. Spouse: Sackett. Steyning. 2b:593."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 67 Ellen St, Hove, Sussex
Alfred Sackett, head, 32, married, dealer in old building material, own account, b. Hove
Rose Emily Sackett, wife, 24, m. 1y, b. Southampton, Hants
George Alick John Sackett Bailey, son, 4, b. Brighton, Sussex
Edith Ivy Rose Sackett Bailey, dau, 2, b. Hove.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Rose Emily of 67 Ellen Street Hove Sussex died 12 August 1966 at 79 New Church Road Hove Sussex Administration Lewes 18 November to Edith Ivy Brown married woman and John Alfred Sackett carpenter. £6649."
|Last Edited||5 November 2016|