Stanley Goozee Sackett
|Father||Harry Sackett (1879-1942)|
|Mother||Charlotte Goozee (c 1876-1943)|
In 1911 Stanley was living at 137 Hoxton Street, Hoxton, LondonG, in the household of his parents Harry and Charlotte, and was recorded in the census as Stanley Goozee Sackett, aged three and born in Shoreditch.6 Stanley was an insurance agent in 1943.
Stanley proved his mother Charlotte's will on 17 November 1943. Her estate was valued at £303.7
Children of Stanley Goozee Sackett
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Martin Sackett|
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1908. Sackett, Stanley Goozee. Mother: Goozee. Shoreditch. 1c:32."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1933. Sackett, Stanley G. Spouse: Blackburn. Billericay. 4a:1515."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1933. Blackburn, Muriel E. Spouse: Sackett. Billericay. 4a:1515."
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1908. Blackburn, Muriel Eva. Mother: Brennan. Ipswich. 4a:1026."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Dec qtr 1983. Sackett, Muriel Eva, b. 10 Jul 1908. Weston-super-Mare. 22:1132."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 137 Hoxton Street, Hoxton, London N
Harry Sackett, head, 31, married, boot retailer, employer, b. London, Haggerston
Charlotte Sackett, wife, 34, 2 ch, both living, assists in business, b. London, Bethnal Green
Harry Hewitt Sackett, son, 4, b. London, Shoreditch
Stanley Goozee Sackett, son, 3, b. London, Shoreditch
Evangeline Stapleton, servant, 17, general servant (domestic), b. Bermondsey.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Charlotte of 28 Exeter-road Harrow Middlesex widow died 14 September 1943 at Hillingdon County Hospital Hillingdon Middlesex Probate Llandudno 17 November to Stanley Goozee Sackett insurance agent. Effects £303 3s. 1d."
|Last Edited||6 January 2019|