Ethel Eliza Sackett
|Father||George Henry Sackett (1875-1966)|
|Mother||Eliza Ayres (1874-)|
In 1911 Ethel was living at 21 Spring Gardens, WeymouthG, in the household of her parents George and Elvina, and was recorded in the census as Ethel Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged ten and born in Weymouth.7
Ethel and her sister Edith proved their father George's will on 22 April 1966. His estate was valued at £3,061.8
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1901. Sackett, Ethel Eliza. Mother: Ayres. Weymouth. 5a:289."
- Death record.
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1837–1915 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Jan 1988. Vallens, Ethel Eliza, b. 27 Sep 1901. Weymouth. 23:1071."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1923. Sackett, Ethel E. Spouse: Whittle. Weymouth. 5a:765."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1923. Whittle, Edward C. Spouse: Sackett. Weymouth. 5a:765."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (Ancestry.co.uk), "Jun qtr 1964. Whittle, Ethel E. Spouse: Vallens. Weymouth. 7c:1617."
"Jun qtr 1964. Vallens, Frank H A. Spouse: Whittle. Weymouth. 7c:1617."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 21 Spring Gardens, Weymouth, Dorset
George Sackett, head, 36, married, driller Whitehead Torpedo, loco torpedo works, worker, b. Devon, Teignmouth
Elvina Sackett, wife, 36, m. 13y, 4 ch, 2 living, b. Somerset, Bridgewater
Edith Sackett, dau, 12, school, b. Dorset, Weymouth
Ethel Sackett, dau, 10, school, b. Dorset, Weymouth.
- "England & Wales National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations) 1858–1966", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett George Henry of 55 Southview Road Westham Weymouth Dorset died 12 February 1966 Probate Winchester 22 April to Edith Marion Sheldon widow and Ethel Eliza Vallens married woman. £3061."
|Last Edited||7 November 2016|