Gertrude Agnes Sackett
|Father||Walter Stephen Sackett (1869-1900)|
|Mother||Rosa Gertrude Gibbard (1869-)|
In 1901 Gertrude was living at Gloucester Cottage, Oscar Road, Broadstairs, KentG, in the household of her widowed mother Gertrude, and was recorded in the census as Gertrude A Sackett, aged four and born in Hoxton, London.4
In 1911 she was living at Gloucester Cottage, Oscar RoadG, in the household of her mother Rose and stepfather Arthur Newing, and was recorded as Gertrude Sackett, aged 14 and born in London.5
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1896. Sackett, Gertrude Agnes. Mother: Gibbard. Shoreditch. 1c:75."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1922. Sackett, Gertrude A. Spouse: Edwards. Stow S. 4a:1367."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1922. Edwards, John H. Spouse: Sackett. Stow S. 4a:1367."
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 828, folio 116, p. 1
Gloucester C, Oscar Rd, St Peter's, Broadstairs, Kent
Gertrude R Sackett, head, wid, 30, lodging house keeper, own a/c, b. Banbury, Oxon
Gertrude A Sackett, dau, 4, b. Hoxton, London.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 4503, schedule 103
Gloucester Cottage, Oscar Road, Broadstairs, Kent
Arthur Newing, head, 38, married, house decorator, worker, b. Broadstairs
Rose Newing, wife, 40, m. 19y, 4 ch, 3 living, b. Banbury, Oxon
Arthur Newing, son, 8, b. Broadstairs
Frederick Newing, son, 7, b. Broadstairs
Gertrude Sackett, stepdau, 14, b. London North.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||8 Nov 2016|