Lylie Gertrude Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||James Thomas Sackett (1863-1933)|
|Mother||Amelia Jane Bellchamber (1867-1961)|
In 1901 Lylie was living at 96 Kingston Road, Portsmouth, HampshireG, in the household of her parents James and Amelia (Angelina in the census), and was recorded in the census as Lylie Sackett, aged seven and born in Portsmouth, Hampshire.5
Child of Lylie Gertrude Elizabeth Sackett and Frank W Jerome
- Doreen R Jerome b. 1919
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1894. Sackett, Lylie Gertrude Elizabeth. Mother: Bellchamber. Portsea. 2b:521."
- "East Sussex, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1920", digital image, Ancestry.com, Register of Baptisms, Westbourne, Sussex, "3 Feb 1897, Lylie Gertrude Elizabeth Sackett, father James Thomas Sackett, salesman, mother Amelia Jane Sackett, of Redland."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1916. Sackett, Lylie G E. Spouse: Jerome. Portsmouth. 2b:1001."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1916. Jerome, Frank W. Spouse: Sackett. Portsmouth. 2b:1001."
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 982, folio 14, p. 20
96 Kingston Road, Portsmouth (St Stephen), Hampshire
James Sackett, head, married, 37, florist, b. Kent, Worth
Angelina Sackett, wife, 34, b. Portsmouth, Hants
Ivy Sackett, dau, 9, b. Portsmouth, Hants
Lylie Sackett, dau, 7, b. Portsmouth, Hants
Ida Sackett, dau, 4, b. Portsmouth, Hants
Ada Bellchamber, sis-in-law, single, 28, b. Portsmouth, Hants.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||21 May 2022|