Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||Henry Sackett (1856-1923)|
Mary Ann was admitted, aged three, to Woolmore Street School, Tower Hamlets, LondonG, on 28 May 1888. She left on 3 July 1888. The family was living at 27 Cawdor Street.2
In 1891 Mary was living at 47 Aberfeedy Street, St Leonards, Bromley, LondonG, in the household of her parents Henry and Jane, and was recorded in the census as Mary Ann Sackett, a scholar, aged six and born in Rotherhithe.4
In 1901 she was living at 12 Philip Street, West Ham, EssexG, in the household of her parents Henry and Jenny, and was recorded as Mary Sackett, a dressmaker, aged 16 and born in Rotherhithe.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1885. Sackett, Mary Ann. Mother: Tansley. St Olave. 1d:318."
- "London, England, School Admissions and Discharges, 1840–1911", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Woolmore Street School, Tower Hamlets, adm no 1603, 28 May 1888, Mary Ann Sackett, parents/guardian: Henry, of 27 Cawdor St, b. 27 Dec 1884, last sch: none, date of leaving: 3 Jul 1888, remarks: removed."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary the Virgin, Rotherhithe, Surrey, digital image, Ancestry.com, "18 Jan 1885 Mary Ann Sackett, b. 27 Dec 1884, d. Henry & Jane Sackett, of 24 Maynard Road, labourer."
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 327, folio 86, p. 6, GSU roll 6095437
47 Aberfeedy St, St Leonards, Bromley, London
Henry Sackett, head, married, 31, general labourer, b. London
Jane Sackett, wife, 24, b. Hackney
Mary Ann Sackett, dau, 6, scholar, b. Rotherhithe
Alice Jane Sackett, dau, 3, scholar, b. Poplar
Edith Sackett, dau, 1, b. Plaistow, Essex.
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 1575, folio 92, p. 15
12 Philip St, West Ham, Essex
Henry Sackett, head, married, 40, general labourer, worker, b. Rotherhithe
Jenny Sackett, wife, 34, b. Hackney, London
Mary Sackett, dau, 16, dress maker, own account, b. Rotherhithe
Alice Sackett, dau, 13, nurse maid, worker, b. Poplar, London
Edith Sackett, dau, 11, b. Plaistow, Essex
Edna M Sackett, dau, 8 mo, b. Plaistow, Essex
Claude Perry, visitor, 3, b. Islington, London.
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|