|Father||Frederick Plummer Sackett (1837-1905)|
|Mother||Susan Earl (1843-1916)|
In 1880 Grace was living in Pine Grove, Van Buren County, MichiganG, in the household of her parents Fred and Susan, and was recorded in the census as Grace Sackett, aged seven and born in Michigan.5
Children of Grace Sackett and Jared Pulver
- Harry Pulver b. 22 Sep 1898, d. Jul 1965
- Archie Pulver b. 27 Jun 1900, d. 4 Sep 1943
- Shirley Pulver b. 6 Aug 1902, d. Mar 1961
- Josephine Ruth Pulver b. 5 Apr 1904
- Delilah Pulver b. 15 Apr 1908, d. 26 Mar 1977
- Frank J. Pulver b. 25 Feb 1910, d. 1927
- Lyle Homer Pulver b. 18 May 1913, d. May 1961
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database, 11778 Grace Sackett.
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952" (Ancestry image), "29 Jun 1920, at Paw Paw, Van Buren Co, Michigan, Jesse Tuttle, 42, of Adrian, MI, b. MI, laborer, prev. m. two, father Frederick Tuttle, mother Rosezela Scott; to Grace Pulver / Sackett, 44, of Gobleville, MI, b. MI, father Frederick Sacket, mother Susan Earl. By A H Rowland, Justice of the Peace. Witnesses: Mamie L Shaefer, Kathryn C Neure?, both of Paw Paw."
- Marriage record.
- 1880 United States census
FHL 1254608 NA T9-0608/559A
Pine Grove, Van Buren, Michigan
Fred P Sackett, head, married, 42, b. NY, farmer, father b. VT, mother b. NY
Susan Sackett, wife, 36, b. NY, Housekeeping, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Earl Sackett, son, 12, b. MI, at school, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Andy Sackett, son, 10, b. MI, at school, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Grace Sackett, dau, 7, b. MI, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Stanley Sackett, son, 5, b. MI, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Harry Sackett, son, 3, b. MI, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Elizabeth Bronson, niece, single, 22, b. MI, servant, father b. CT, mother b. NY.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Descendants of Frederick Plummer Sackett
|Last Edited||26 Aug 2015|