Mary Paulina Sackett
|Father||Smith Chapel Sackett (1814-1892)|
|Mother||Jemima Heath (1821-1902)|
In 1850 Mary was living in SandisfieldG in the household of her parents Smith and Jemima, and was recorded in the census as Mary Sacket, aged seven and born in Massachusetts.4
In 1860 she was living in SandisfieldG in the household of her parents Smith and Jemima, and was recorded as Mary P Sacket, aged 18 and born in Massachusetts.5
Notes & Citations
- Smith and Jemima (Heath) Sackett Family Bible, transcript at Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, "Sandisfield, Mass., June 19, 1842, Mary Paulina Sackett was born."
- Thurmon King's database, 9815 Mary Pauline Sackett.
- Smith and Jemima (Heath) Sackett Family Bible, transcript at Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, "Canaan, Conn., Aug. 30, 1868, John H. Beecher and Mary P. Sackett was married."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_306/292/81/85 (TEK)
Sandisfield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Smith Sacket, 36, farmer, b. MA
Jemima Sacket, 30, b. MA
Andrew Sacket, 10, b. MA
Mary Sacket, 7, b. MA
Cynthia Sacket, 5, b. MA
Ann Sacket, 1, b. MA.
- 1860 Census for United States, M653_487/741
Sandisfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Smith Sacket, 44, male, butcher, $2,000, $2,000, b. Mass
Jemima or Jeanna Sacket, 39, housekeeper, b. Mass
Roswell H Sacket, 21, male, butcher, b. Mass
Mary P Sacket, 18, b. Mass
Cynthia E Sacket, 15, b. Mass
John Sacket, 5, b. Mass
Charles Sacket, 3, b. Mass
Homer Sacket, 1, b. Mass
Addie Sacket, 5, b. Mass.
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||7 Nov 2012|