Richard Henry Sackett
|Father||Henry Samuel "Harry" Sackett (1871-1942)|
|Mother||Mary Perrin (1874-)|
In 1901 Richard was living at 27 Hannell Road, FulhamG, in the household of his parents Henry and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Richard Sackett, aged two and born in Fulham.6
In 1911 he was living at 36 Hannell Road, FulhamG, in the household of his parents Henry and Mary, and was recorded as Richard Sackett, aged 12 and born in Fulham.7
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Richard and Elizabeth were living at 44 Hannell Road, FulhamG. Richard was a garage hand, Elizabeth a charwoman.8
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1898. Sackett, Richard Henry. Mother: Perrin. Fulham. 1a:335."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Mar qtr 1967. Sackett, Richard H, 68. Fulham. 5B:335."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1927. Sackett, Richard H. Spouse: Allen. Fulham. 1a:750."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1927. Allen, Elizabeth B. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:750."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 55/8
27 Hannell Road (3 rooms)
Henry Sackett, head, married, 29, horse keeper (groom), worker, b. Fulham
Mary Sackett, wife, 25, b. Fulham
Lily Sackett, dau, 4, b. Fulham
Richard Sackett, son, 2, b. Fulham
Edward Sackett, son, 2 months, b. Fulham.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 289
36 Hannell Rd, Fulham, London SW
Henry Sackett, head, 42, married 20y, 9 ch, 6 living, motor cleaner, Wimbledon, worker, b. Westminster, London
Mary Sackett, wife, 39, b. Fulham, London
Lily Sackett, dau, 14, factory hand, electric lamp maker, Hammersmith, worker, b. Fulham
Richard Sackett, son, 12, b. Fulham
Emily Sackett, dau, 7, b. Fulham
Leonard Sackett, son, 5, b. Fulham
Frank Sackett, son, 2, b. Fulham
Joseph Sackett, son, 9 mts, b. Fulham
Samuel Tomlin, visitor, 31, married, labourer general, worker, b. Fulham
Emma Tomlin, ["sister" deleted] visitor, 28, married, general ironer, laundry, worker, b. Fulham.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 44 Hannell Road, Fulham, London: RG101/0159D/007/19, Richard H Sackett, b. 3 Nov 1898, married, garage hand; RG101/0159D/007/20, Elisth B Sackett, b. 6 Mar 1898, married, charwoman.
|Last Edited||8 November 2016|