Warwick Robert Sackett
|Father||Warwick Robert Harley Sackett (1853-1884)|
|Mother||Amelia Harriett Bowker|
In 1881 Warwick was living at 2 Montague Road, LondonG, in the household of his parents Warwick and Amelia, and was recorded in the census as Warwick Sackett, aged four and born in London.7
In 1891 Warwick was living at 8 Pitfield Street, Shoreditch, LondonG, in the household of his mother Amelia and stepfather George Dale, and was recorded in the census as Warrick Sackett, tailor, aged 15 and born in Hackney.8
Administration of Warwick's widow Harriet's estate, valued at £94, was granted to solicitors on 26 July 1928.9
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1877. Sackett, Warwick Robert. Mother: Bowker. Shoreditch. 1c:165."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1899. Sackett, Warwick Robt, 22. Pancras."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1898. Sackett, Warwick Robert. Shoreditch. 1c:170."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1928. Sackett, Henriett E, 51. Hackney."
- Probate record.
- 1881 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, FHL 1341064, PRO RG11/0298/45/28
2 Montague Road, London, Middlesex
Warwick Sackett, head, married, 28, b. London, Middlesex, clicker boot trade
Amelia Sackett, wife, 27, b. London
Warwick Sackett, son, 4, b. London
Alice Sackett, dau, 2, b. London.
- 1891 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 248, folio 8, p. 10, GSU roll 6095358
8 Pitfield Street, Shoreditch, London
George Dale, head, married, 39, tailor, b. Colchester
Amelia Dale, wife, 35, tailoress, b. London
Camonda Dale, dau, 16, tailoress, b. Glasgow, Scotland
Warrick Sackett, [relationship illegible], 15, tailor, b. London, Hackney
Alice Sackett, dau, 12, scholar, b. London, Hackney
Ada Sackett, dau, 10, scholar, b. London, Hackney
Constance Dale, dau, 4, b. London, Hackney
Lilian Dale, dau, 2, b. London, Hackney
Gertrude Dale, dau, 7 mos, b. London, Hackney.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Harriett Eliza of 26 Charnock-road Clapton Middlesex widow died 11 May 1928 Administration London 26 July to Henry Edward Williams solicitor. Effects £94 1s. 2d."
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of Martin Sackett of Childerditch|
|Last Edited||21 Feb 2019|