Alfred Ernest Sackett
|Father||George Steven Sackett (1850-1926)|
|Mother||Phoebe Levisa Potter (1861-1949)|
In 1880 Alfred was living at Cherry Grove, Goodhue County, MinnesotaG, in the household of his parents George and Phoebe, and was recorded in the census as Alfred Sackett, aged one and born in Minnesota.2
Alfred completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was then aged 39 and was a self-employed farmer. He was living at Dodge Center 8, Claremont, Dodge County, MinnesotaG, with his wife Myrtle.3
Children of Alfred Ernest Sackett and Myrtle Agnes Hunt
- Unnamed male Sackett b. 14 Feb 1904, d. 14 Feb 1904
- Hazel May Sackett b. 2 Oct 1906, d. 3 Mar 1907
- Earl Walter Sackett b. 9 Aug 1908, d. 7 Feb 2000
- Doris Mae Sackett b. 9 Sep 1914
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database, 18565 Alfred Ernest Sackett.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1254621 NA T9-0621/405D (TEK)
Cherry Grove, Goodhue, Minnesota
George Sackett, head, married, 29, b. NY, farmer, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Phebia Sackett, wife, 18, b. WI, keeping house, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Alfred Sackett, son, 1, b. MN, father b. NY, mother b. WI.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, Minnesota, Dodge, Roll 1675392.
"Serial no: 675, Order no: 1000, Alfred Earnst Sackett, Dodge Center 8, Claremont, Dodge, Minn., age 39, b. 23 Sept 1878, white, native born, farming for himself, Dodge Center R 3 Claremont, Dodge, Minn., nok: Mrs. Myrtle A. Sackett, Dodge Center 3, Claremont, Dodge, Minn., Registrant: Short ht, slender build, brown eyes, brown hair, no disabilities, Reg. 12 Sept 1918."
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||19 December 2013|