Mary Maria Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||Walter John Sackett1 (1826-1866)|
|Mother||Sarah Elizabeth Mills1 (1826-1859)|
In 1851 Mary was living at Union Passage, Birmingham, WarwickshireG, and was recorded in the census as Mary Sackett, aged 3 and born in Aston, Warwickshire, the daughter of Walter Sackett.3
In 1861 she was living at 9 Highgate, Aston, Birmingham, WarwickshireG, in the household of her widowed father Walter, and was recorded as Mary M E Sackett, a scholar, aged 13 and born in Birmingham.6
Child of Mary Maria Elizabeth Sackett and Henry James Godfrey Green
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Richard Sackett of South Weald|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Email from Judy Foster to Chris Sackett, 3 December 2004.
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1847. Sackett, Mary Maria Elizabeth. Mother: Mills. Birmingham. 16:306."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, HO107/2055/f.58p.11
Union Passage, [nr. New St.]
Walter J. SACKETT, head, married, 25, bookseller, b. Essex, Billericay
Sarah E. SACKETT, wife, 25, b. Warwickshire, Aston
Mary SACKETT, dau, 3, b. Warwickshire, Aston
William SACKETT, son, 11 months, b. Warwickshire, Aston
Mary A. CHILLS, serv., unmarried, 23, gen. serv., b. Warwickshire, Aston.
- Baptism, Bordesley, Warwickshire (IGI), "6 July 1857 Mary Maria Elizabeth d. Walter John Sackett & Sarah Elizabeth."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1880. Sackett, Mary Elizabeth. Pancras. 1b 221."
- 1861 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG9, piece 2172, folio 19, p. 32, GSU roll 542929
9 Highgate, Aston, Birmingham, Warwickshire
Walter J Sackett, head, widower, 35, publisher, b. Essex, Billericay
Mary M E Sackett, dau, 13, scholar, b. Warwick, Birmingham
William Sackett, son, 10, scholar, b. Warwick, Birmingham
Sydney Sackett, son, 7, scholar, b. Warwick, Birmingham
Margaret S Gilles?, visitor, widow, 39, assistant, b. Warwick, Birmingham
Ellen S Gilles?, visitor, 13?, scholar, b. Middlesex, Chelsea
Harriett Rayboult?, servant, widow, 38, cook, b. Somerset, Nailsea
Ann Savon?, servant, unm, 21, housemaid, b. Gloster, Rainswick.
|Last Edited||25 November 2016|