Eliza Fanny Alvord
|Father||Alpheus Alvord1 (1787-1874)|
|Mother||Clara Sacket1 (1799-1883)|
In 1860 Eliza was living at Welshfield, Troy, Geauga County, OhioG, and was recorded in the census as Eliza Hodges, aged 31, born in Ohio, in the household of [her husband] Almond.2
In 1870 she was living at Saybrook, Geneva, Ashtabula County, OhioG, and was recorded as Eliza A Hodges, aged 41, and born in Ohio, in the household of Almon P Hodges.3
In 1880 she was living at Austinburg, Ashtabula County, OhioG, and was recorded as Eliza F. Hodges, aged 51, born in Ohio, in the household of her husband Almond G Hodges.4
Child of Eliza Fanny Alvord and Almon Hodges
- Charles A Hodges4 b. c 1862
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Samuel Morgan Alvord, A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord: An Early Settler of Windsor, Conn. and Northampton, Mass., A D Andrews (printer), Webster, New York (1908).
- 1860 Census for United States, Roll M653-967/000
Welshfield, Troy, Geauga County, Ohio
Almond D Hodges, 40, M, carpenter, $1,800, $1,726, b. NY
Eliza Hodges, 31, F, b. OH
Alpheus Alvord, 73, M, b. MA
Clara Alvord, 60, F, b. VT
Emailia Alvord, 17, F, CF teacher, b. OH.
- 1870 US Federal Census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, Roll 593-1170/153 (TEK)
Saybrook, Geneva, Ashtabula County, Ohio
Hodges, Almon P, 50, M, farmer, $6,500, $700, b. NY
Hodges, Eliza A, 41, F, keeping house, b. OH
Hodges, Charley A, 8, M, b. OH
Alvord, Alpheus, 83, M, b. MA
Alvord, Clara, 70, F, b. VT.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1254991 NA T9-0991/340B (TEK/CRS)
Austinburg, Ashtabula, Ohio
Almond G. Hodges, head, married, 60, b. NY, farmer, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Eliza F. Hodges, wife, 51, b. OH, keeping house, father b. MA, mother b. VT
Charles A. Hodges, son, single, 18, b. OH, student, father b. NY, mother b. OH
Clarry Alvord, mother-in-law, widow, 80, b. VT, teacher, father b. ---, mother b. ---.
|Last Edited||4 February 2011|