|Father||Edward Gaskell Sackett (1849-1925)|
|Mother||Alice Horsburgh (1854-1923)|
In 1901 Eileen was living at 11 Burridge Road, Hyson Green, NottinghamG, in the household of her parents Edward and Alice, and was recorded in the census as Eileen Sackett, aged six and born in Nottingham.5
In 1911 Eileen was living at 5 Berridge Road East, Nottingham, LancashireG, in the household of her parents Edward and Alice, and was recorded in the census as Eileen Sackett, a typist clerk in an electrical engineering firm, aged 16 and born in Nottingham.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1894. Sackett, Eileen. Mother: Horsburgh. Nottingham. 7b:323."
- Private papers of Hilary Kirk, Horsham, Sussex, family tree of Rev E S Sackett.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1919. Sackett, Eileen. Spouse: Fleming. Nottingham. 7b:441."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1919. Fleming, Malcolm P B. Spouse: Sackett. Nottingham. 7b:441."
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 3185/73
11 Burridge Road, Hyson Green, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Edward G Sackett, head, married, 51, chartered accountant, employer, b. Barking, Essex
Alice Sackett, wife, 46, b. Scotland
Edward S G Sackett, son, single, 22, clerk (accountants'), b. Horsforth, Yorkshire
Nora A Sackett, dau, single, 20, b. Horsforth
Harry L Sackett, son, 16, mechanical engineers apprentice, worker, b. Nottingham
Mable Sackett, dau, 13, b. Nottingham
Eileen Sackett, dau, 6, b. Nottingham
Edith G Sackett, dau, 4, b. Nottingham
Hannah Simpson, serv, single, 45, serv (domestic), b. Cotswold, Yorkshire.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 5 Berridge Road East, Nottingham
Edward Gaskell Sackett, head, 61, m. 33y, chartered accountant, employer, b. Essex, Barking
Alice Sackett, wife, 56, m. 33y, 7 ch, all living, b. Forfarshire, Dundee
Mabel Sackett, dau, 23, single, b. Nottingham
Eileen Sackett, dau, 16, typist clerk, electrical engineers, worker, b. Nottingham
Edith Gordon Sackett, dau, 14, school, b. Nottingham
Minnie Redman, servant, 19, single, general servant domestic, b. Nottinghamshire, Stapleford.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||9 Nov 2016|