Hilda Louise Sackett
|Father||Horace Arthur Sackett (1871-1955)|
|Mother||Louisa Brampton (c 1876-1942)|
In 1901 Hilda was living at 4 Montague Road, Dalston, Hackney, LondonG, in the household of her parents Horace and Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Hilda Sackett, aged one and born in Hackney.4
In 1911 she was living at 4 Montague Road, HackneyG, in the household of her parents Horace and Louisa, and was recorded as Hilda Louise Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged ten and born in Hackney.5
Hilda proved her father Horace's will on 13 June 1955. His estate was valued at £6,130.6
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1899. Sackett, Hilda Louise. Mother: Brampton. Hackney. 1b:504."
- Baptisms Register, St Philip, Dalston, London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "28 Jan 1900 Hilda Louise Sackett, b. 20 May 1899, d. Horace Arthur & Louisa Sackett, of 150 Graham Rd, cabinet manufacturer."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1837–1915 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Jan 1993. Sackett, Hilda, b. 28 May 1899. Wandsworth. 2561C:C92A:064:193."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 216/75
4 Montague Road, Dalston (4 rooms)
Horace A Sackett, head, married, 29, side board maker, working employer, b. Shoreditch, London
Louisa Sackett, wife, 25, b. Hackney, London
Dora A Sackett, dau, 3, b. Hackney
Hilda Sackett, dau, 1, b. Hackney.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 4 Montague Rd, Hackney, London NE
Horace Arthur Sackett, head, 39, married, cabinet making, sideboards, employer, b. Hackney
Louisa Sackett, wife 35½, m. 14½y, 3 ch, all living, b. Hackney
Dora Amy Sackett, dau, 13½, school, b. Hackney
Hilda Louise Sackett, dau, 10 2/3, school, b. Hackney
Ethel Winifred Sackett, dau, 9 2/3, school, b. Hackney.
- "England & Wales National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations) 1858–1966", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Horace Arthur of 4 Montague-road Dalston London died 20 April 1955 at Hackney Hospital Hackney London Probate London 13 June to Hilda Louise Sackett spinster. Effects £6130 12s. 4d."
|Last Edited||8 November 2016|