Emily Ruth Sackett
|Father||Henry "Harry" Sackett (1871-1942)|
|Mother||Louisa Elizabeth Mathison (1869-1956)|
In 1911 Emily was living at 6 Rosedale Terrace, Rainham, EssexG, in the household of her parents Henry and Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Emily Sackett, aged two and born in Rainham.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1909. Sackett, Emily Ruth. Mother: Mathison. Romford. 4a:619."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1937. Sackett, Emily R. Spouse: Cork. Romford. 4a:1314."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1937. Cork, Arthur R. Spouse: Sackett. Romford. 4a:1314."
- Email from Alison Sackett to Chris Sackett.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 6 Rosedale Terrace, Rainham, Essex
Henry Sackett, head, 39, married 17y, blacksmith, worker, b. Dagenham, Essex
Louisa Sackett, wife, 41, 7 ch, 6 living, b. Windsor, Berks
Leonard Sackett, son, 12, school, b. Dagenham, Essex
Ernest Sackett, son, 11, school, b. Dagenham, Essex
Robert Sackett, son, 6, school, b. Rainham, Essex
Emily Sackett, dau, 2, b. Rainham, Essex.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Richard Sackett of South Weald, Essex|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
|Last Edited||5 Nov 2016|