Whitman Sackett Mead
|Mother||Rachel Elisabeth Sackett (1811-1885)|
Whitman Sackett Mead, son of Charles Mead and Rachel Elisabeth Sackett, was born on 17 April 1841.1 He married on 9 February 1871, Sarah Mead Sackett, a second cousin, daughter of Justus Ralph Sackett and Mary Elisabeth Mead.2,1,3
Children of Whitman Sackett Mead and Sarah Mead Sackett
- Julia Beldon Mead b. 30 Sep 1874
- Clara Belcher Mead b. 2 Sep 1877
- Helen Franklin Mead b. 11 Oct 1882, d. 18 Jul 1900
- Marion Elisabeth Mead b. 20 Feb 1887
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4931. Whitman Sackett Mead, b. Apr. 17, 1841; m. (4865) Sarah Mead Sackett."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4865. Sarah Mead Sackett, b. Sept. 11, 1845; m.  Whitman S. Mead."
- "Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851–2003" (Ancestry image), New York Times, 11 February 1871, "Married. / Mead—Sackett.—Thursday, Feb. 9, by Rev. Norman Seaver, D.D., Whitman S. Mead, of Greenwich, Conn., to Sara M., daughter of J. Ralph Sackett, of Brooklyn, N.Y."
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Whitman Sackett Mead & Sarah Mead Sackett relationship chart
Descendants of Justus Sackett (1777–1854)
|Last Edited||2 May 2011|