John Albert Reginald Sackett
|Father||George Sackett (1772-1842)|
|Mother||Sophia ___ (-1841)|
In 1851 John was living at 45 New Row, St Paul's, Deptford, KentG, and was recorded in the census as John Sacket, a surgeon, head of household, married, aged 32 and born in Kent. Living with him was his wife, Isabella, aged 28.5
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Holy Trinity in the Minories, London, "29 June 1837 John Albert Reginald Sackett s. George & Sophia, City Road, bn. 9 February 1820. Father's occ: gent."
- Baptisms Register, Holy Trinity in the Minories, London, "29 June 1837 John Albert Reginald s. George & Sophia Sackett, City Road, b. 9 February 1820. Father's occ: gent."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1848. Sackett, John Albert Reginald. St Geo Southk. 4:402", "Mar qtr 1848. Portman, Isabella. St George Southwark. 4:402."
- Marriages Register, St George the Martyr, Southwark, Surrey (IGI), "31 January 1848, John Albert Reginald Sackett, 30, bachelor, surgeon, of Blackman Street, father: George Samuel Sackett, artist; and Isabella Portman, 28, spinster, of Blackman Street, father: William Portman, baker. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: Joseph Portman, Elizabeth [illegible]."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 45 New Row, St. Pauls, Deptford, Kent
John Sacket, head, married, 32, surgeon, b. Kent
Isabella Sacket, wife, 28, b. Kent
|Last Edited||8 March 2010|