|Father||Samuel Sackett (1799-1856)|
|Mother||Julia Ann Heath|
In 1880 Cyrus was living in Blue Creek, Adams County, IndianaG, and was recorded in the census as Cynes Sackett, a sawmiller, head of household, married, aged 42 and born in Indiana. Living with him were his wife Christina, aged 42 and born in Ohio, and their children, Franklin (18), Columbus (13), John (11), Nina (9), and Estelle (7.)4
Children of Cyrus Sackett and Christiana Eley
- Franklin M. Sackett b. 1862, d. after 1880
- Columbus Dellino "C D" Sackett+ b. 12 Oct 1866, d. 8 Jan 1950
- John W. Sackett b. 1869, d. after 1880
- Nina R. Sackett b. 1871, d. after 1880
- Estelle M. Sackett b. 1873, d. after 1880
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 4460|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Email from Cindy Torres Owens to Sackett Discussion List.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "12606. Cyrus Sackett, b. Dec. 26, 1837."
- Thurmon King's database.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1254263 NA T9-0263/64A
Blue Creek, Adams, Indiana
Cynes Sackett, head, male, married, 42, b. IN, sawmiller, father b. OH, mother b. OH
Christina Sackett, wife, 42, b. OH, keeping house, father b. PA, mother b. OH
Franklin M. Sackett, son, single, 18, b. IN, Day Laborer, father b. IN, mother b. OH
Columbus D. Sackett, son, 13, b. IN, at home, father b. IN, mother b. OH
John W. Sackett, son, 11, b. IN, at home, father b. IN, mother b. OH
Nina R. Sackett, dau, 9, b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. OH
Estelle M. Sackett, dau, 7, b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. OH.
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||11 March 2018|