Samuel Smith Sackett
|Father||Martin Sackett (c 1756-1820)|
In 1841 Samuel's widow was living at Monyers? Street, St Leonard, Shoreditch, MiddlesexG, in the household of William Bird, an engineer, and his family, and was recorded in the census as Mary Sackett, 45+, a dressmaker, born in Middlesex. Living with her was her son John Richard.7
Children of Samuel Smith Sackett and Mary Ann Wood
|Sackett line||Grandson of Martin Sackett|
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptism, South Ockenden, Essex (IGI), "17 May 1789. Samuel Sacket s. Martin Sacket & Elizabeth."
- Burials Register, Bunhill Fields, London City, Middlesex, "28 December 1829 Samuel Sackett, 38 years, Provost Street."
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "23 May 1814 Samuel Sackett, bachelor, 21+, of West Thurrock, Essex, & Mary Wood, spinster, 21+, of St Dunstan, Stepney, Middlesex, at St Dunstan, Stepney, Middlesex."
- Marriages Register, St Dunstan, Stepney, Middlesex, "23 May 1814 Samuel Sackett, bachelor, of West Thurrock, Essex, & Mary Wood, spinster, of this parish. Licence. Both signed. Witnesses: Samuel Schooling, Sarah Salisbury."
- Chris Sackett, "England & Wales, Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial Registers, 1567-1970", digital image, Ancestry.com, Births Register, St Luke, Middlesex, "13 Sep 1795, Mary Ann Wood, father William Wood, mother Jane Billing."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1854. Sackett, Mary Ann. Shoreditch. 1c:177."
- 1841 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Monyers? Street, St Leonard, Shoreditch, Middlesex
William Bird, 40, engineer
Susan Bird, 40
John Bird, 13
William Bird, 5
Ann Bird, 2
Charles Rowell, 35, lab
James Sullivan, 10
Mary Sackett, 45, dress m, b. Middlesex
John Richd Sackett, 20, b. Middlesex
Mary Shannon, 35, nurse
Mary Ann Cash, 3
HO107; Piece 707; Book: 5; Civil Parish: St Leonard Shoreditch; County: Middlesex; Enumeration District: 12; Folio: 45; Page: 12; Line: 2; GSU roll: 438817.
|Last Edited||20 June 2020|