|Father||Henry Sackett (1871-1913)|
|Mother||Annie Kelly (1870-1938)|
In 1911 Mary was living at 40 Janeway Street, BermondseyG, in the household of her parents Henry and Annie, and was recorded in the census as Mary Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged five and born in Bermondsey.5
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1906. Sackett, Mary. Mother: Kelly. St Olave Bermondsey. 1d:187."
- Emails from Rita Sackett to Chris Sackett, December 2004.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1932. Sackett, Mary. Spouse: Pugh. St Olave. 1d:222."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1932. Pugh, Herbert W. Spouse: Sackett. St Olave. 1d:222."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 40 Janeway Street, Bermondsey, London
Henry Sackett, head, 42, married, dock labourer, unloading cargo, b. Rotherhithe
Annie Sackett, wife, 40, m. 21y, 9 ch, all living, sack mender, contractors, b. Bermondsey
Henry Sackett, son, 20, single, occ: none, b. Rotherhithe
Timothy Sackett, son, 17, sawyer, timber merchants, b. Rotherhithe
Annie Sackett, dau, 15, tin worker, tin maker, b. Rotherhithe
George Sackett, son, 11, school, b. Bermondsey
Joseph Sackett, son, 9, school, b. Bermondsey
John Sackett, son, 7, school, b. Bermondsey
Tom Sackett, son, 5, school, b. Bermondsey, twin
Mary Sackett, dau, 5, school, b. Bermondsey, twin
Annie Legon, boarder, single, tin plate worker, b. Bermondsey
Mary Legon, boarder, single, tin plate worker, b. Bermondsey.
|Last Edited||6 November 2016|