|Father||Henry Sackett (1871-1913)|
|Mother||Annie Kelly (1870-1938)|
In 1901 Annie was living at 5 Anthony Street, Bermondsey, LondonG, in the household of her parents Henry and Annie, and was recorded in the census as Annie Sackett, aged six and born in Rotherhithe.4
In 1911 she was living at 40 Janeway Street, BermondseyG, in the household of her parents Henry and Annie, and was recorded as Annie Sackett, a tin maker, aged 15 and born in Rotherhithe.5
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1895. Sackett, Annie. Mother: Kelly. St Olave. 1d:296."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1916. Sackett, Annie, 21. St Olave."
- Memorial card for the funeral of Annie Sackett at Leytonstone Cemetery, 15 December 1916 (Jane Harnden) "Of your Charity/ Pray for the Soul of/ Annie Sackett/ Who passed away 15 Dec 1916/ Aged 21 years./ Interred at Leytonstone Cemetery/ In Grave No 19 row 16/ Plot 11,a."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 392/129v
5 Anthony Street (3 rooms)
Henry Sackett, head, married, 31, dock labourer, worker, b. Rotherhithe, London
Annie Sackett, wife, 31, b. Bermondsey
Henry Sackett, son, 10, b. Rotherhithe, London
Timothy Sackett, son, 8, b. Rotherhithe
Annie Sackett, dau, 6, b. Rotherhithe
Frances Sackett, dau, 4, b. Rotherhithe.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 40 Janeway Street, Bermondsey, London
Henry Sackett, head, 42, married, dock labourer, unloading cargo, b. Rotherhithe
Annie Sackett, wife, 40, m. 21y, 9 ch, all living, sack mender, contractors, b. Bermondsey
Henry Sackett, son, 20, single, occ: none, b. Rotherhithe
Timothy Sackett, son, 17, sawyer, timber merchants, b. Rotherhithe
Annie Sackett, dau, 15, tin worker, tin maker, b. Rotherhithe
George Sackett, son, 11, school, b. Bermondsey
Joseph Sackett, son, 9, school, b. Bermondsey
John Sackett, son, 7, school, b. Bermondsey
Tom Sackett, son, 5, school, b. Bermondsey, twin
Mary Sackett, dau, 5, school, b. Bermondsey, twin
Annie Legon, boarder, single, tin plate worker, b. Bermondsey
Mary Legon, boarder, single, tin plate worker, b. Bermondsey.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||19 Nov 2016|