Henry Arthur "Timmy" Sackett
|Father||Timothy Patrick Sackett (1893-1957)|
|Mother||Matilda Louisa Le Beau (1896-1971)|
In 1921 Henry was living at 46 St James Road, BermondseyG, in the household of his parents Timothy and Matilda, and was recorded in the census as Henry Arthur Sackett, aged five and born in Bermondsey.9
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Henry and Beatrice were living at 66 St James Road, Bermondsey, LondonG, with Henry's parents. Henry was a fruit salesman and Beatrice worked in a tinned foods factory.10
Children of Henry Arthur "Timmy" Sackett
Child of Henry Arthur "Timmy" Sackett and Beatrice Lilian Gillett
- Jean Lillian Sackett+ b. 16 Feb 1942, d. 5 Aug 2008
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1916. Sackett, Henry A (mother's maiden name: Le Beau). St Olave."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006" (Findmypast transcript), "Dec qtr 1976. Sackett, Henry Arthur, b. 4 Jan 1916. Southwark. 15:0169."
- Email from Jane Harnden to Chris Sackett, 29 March 2008.
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1939. Sackett, Henry A. Spouse: Gillett. Bermondsey. 1d:399."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1939. Gillett, Beatrice L. Spouse: Sackett. Bermondsey. 1d:399."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Dec qtr 1912. Gillett, Beatrice L. Mother: Jackson. St Olave. 1d:471."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006" (Findmypast transcript), "Mar 1995. Sackett, Beatrice Lilian, b. 15 Nov 1912. Milton Keynes. 3261A:A15B:126:395."
- 1921 England census
46 St James Road, Bermondsey, London
Timothy Sackett, head, 28y, married, b. Bermondsey, woodworking machinist, Gordons Hotels Ltd, Hotel Metropole
Matilda Louisa Sackett, wife, 25y, married, b. Bermondsey, home duties
Henry Arthur Sackett, son, 5y, b. Bermondsey.
- "1939 Register" (Findmypast image), Sackett household, 66 St James Road, Bermondsey, London: RG101/0043B/002/1, Timothy Sackett, b. 7 May 1893, married, shopkeeper greengrocery; RG101/0043B/002/2, Matilda L Sackett, b. 3 Feb 1896, married, unpaid domestic duties; Francis R Sackett, b. 17 May 1922, single, fruit salesman; Henry A Sackett, b. 4 Jan 1916, married, fruit salesman; RG101/0043B/002/5, Beatrice L Sackett, b. 15 Nov 1912, married, factory worker tinned foods; RG101/0043B/002/6, Robert T Hunt, b. 1908, married, chemistry salesman.
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||5 Nov 2022|