Ada Christine Sackett
|Father||George Robert Sackett (1854-1916)|
|Mother||Caroline Edith Pillow (1852 or 1853-)|
In 1891 Ada was living at 24 Leopold Street, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents George and Caroline, and was recorded in the census as Ada Sackett, a scholar, aged nine and born in Ramsgate.5
In 1901 she was living at 7 Effingham Street, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents George and Caroline, and was recorded as Ada C Sackett, a mother's help domestic, single, aged 19, and born in Ramsgate.6
In 1911 she was living at 30 Camden Square, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents George and Caroline, and was recorded as Ada Sackett, single, aged 29 and born in Ramsgate.7
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1882. Sackett, Ada Christine. Mother: Pillow. Thanet. 2a:953."
- Baptisms Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "28 February 1882 Ada Christine d. George Robert & Caroline Sackett, 8 Leopold Street, Ramsgate, porter."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1911. Sackett, Ada C, 29. Bridge."
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/730/f128
24 Leopold St, Ramsgate, Kent
George R Sackett, head, married, 37, licensed porter, b. Ramsgate
Caroline Sackett, wife, 38, b. Canterbury, Kent
Ada Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Emily Sackett, dau, 7, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Florence Sackett, dau, 3, b. Ramsgate
William Sackett, son, 6 months, b. Ramsgate.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 825/93&93v
7 Effingham Street
George Sackett, head, married, 47, licensed general porter, b. Ramsgate
Caroline E Sackett, wife, 57, b. Canterbury, Kent [?age]
Ada C Sackett, dau, single, 19, mothers help domestic, b. Ramsgate
Emily J Sackett, dau, 17, dressmakers improver, worker, b. Ramsgate
Florence B Sackett, dau, 14, b. Ramsgate
William F Sackett, son, 10, b. Ramsgate
George F Sackett, son, 7, b. Ramsgate
Albert E Sackett, son, 4, b. Ramsgate
Herbert W Pillow, bro-in-law, single, 59, paperhanger, worker, b. Canterbury
Marian Strickland, boarder, single, 28, manageress fancy bazaar, b. Clapham, London.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 30 Camden Square, Ramsgate, Kent
George Robert Sackett, head, 58, married, licensed porter, own account, b. Ramsgate
Caroline Edith Sackett, wife, 48, m. 30y, 6 ch, all living, b. Canterbury, Kent
Ada Sackett, dau, 29, single, b. Ramsgate
Emily Sackett, dau, 27, single, dressmaker, own account, b. Ramsgate
William Sackett, son, 20, single, fishmonger, worker, b. Ramsgate
George Fegen Sackett, son, 17, grocer, worker, b. Ramsgate
Albert Edward Sackett, son, 16, outfitter, b. Ramsgate.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||11 November 2016|