Ellen Ruth Sackett
|Father||John Fegen Sackett (1846-1886)|
|Mother||Sarah Johnson Taylor (c 1847-1908)|
In 1881 Ellen was living at Ada Cottage, Farley Place, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents John and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Ellen R Sackett, aged 11 and born in Ramsgate.5
Child of Ellen Ruth Sackett and Walter Foreman
- Walter John W Foreman b. 5 Jun 1911, d. Oct 2004
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1870. Sackett, Ellen Ruth. Mother: Taylor. Thanet. 2a:785."
- Marriages Register, St Marylebone, London, digital image, Ancestry.com, "31 Mar 1895, Walter Foreman, 23, bachelor, oilman's assistant, of 36 Barrow Hill Rd, father George Foreman, cricket bat maker; and Ellen Ruth Sayer, 25, widow, of 26 Frederick St, father John Fegen Sackett, tailor. Both signed. Banns. By A Bingham. Witnesses: F W Vertue, E Vertue."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (Ancestry.co.uk), "Mar qtr 1895. Sayer, Ellen Ruth. Marylebone. 1a:769."
"Mar qtr 1895. Foreman, William. Marylebone. 1a:769."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341235, PRO RG11/0988/100/31
Ada Cott Farley Place
John F. SACKETT, head, married, 34, b. Ramsgate, Kent, tailor
Sarah J. SACKETT, wife, 34, b. Ramsgate
John E. SACKETT, son, unmarried, 16, b. Ramsgate, tailor
Sarah E. SACKETT, dau, 14, b. Ramsgate, tailor
Ellen R. SACKETT, dau, 11, b. Ramsgate, tailor
Robert G. SACKETT, son, 5, b. Ramsgate, tailor
Judith J. SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Ramsgate, tailor
Amelia B. SACKETT, dau, 2 months, b. Ramsgate, tailor
Ebenezer IGGLESDEN, lodger, married, 67, b. Dover, Kent, gentleman, invalid.
|Last Edited||27 November 2016|