Edward Arthur Sackett
|Father||Edward Samuel Richard Sackett (1902-1982)|
|Mother||Doris Lilian Pidduck (1903-1980)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Edward was living at 112 Margate Road, Ramsgate, KentG, where he was an errand boy in the Ray family's grocery business.6
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1925. Sackett, Edward A. Mother: Pidduck. Thanet. 2a:1800."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "May 1991. Sackett, Edward Arthur, b. 8 Jun 1925. Birmingham. 32:549:591."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1946. Sackett, Edward A. Spouse: Alexander. Thanet. 2a:3740."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1946. Alexander, Patricia N. Spouse: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:3740."
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Ray household, 112 Margate Road, Ramsgate M B, Kent: William E Ray, b. 1913, married, grocer provision general dealer; Wilma M Ray, b. 1917, married, unpaid domestic duties; Edward A Sackett, b. 8 Jun 1925, single, errand boy (general store and off licence).
|Last Edited||14 March 2016|