Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett
|Father||Edward Arthur Sackett (1870-1914)|
|Mother||Isabella Elizabeth Gibbs (c 1873-)|
In 1901 Amy was living at 8 Frederick Place, Hereson Road, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents Edward and [Isabella] Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Amy Sackett, aged four and born in Ramsgate.7
In 1911 she was living at Ada Cottage, Farley Place, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Edward and Isabella, and was recorded as Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett, aged 15 and born in Ramsgate.8
Child of Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett and Desmond Willson
- Desmond G Willson b. 1918
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Sep qtr 1896. Sackett, Amy Matilda Louisa. Mother: Gibbs. Thanet. 2a:929."
- Father's army records.
- Baptisms Register, St Paul, Ramsgate, "7 October 1896 Amy Louisa Matilda d. Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, 6 Belmont Street."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Mar qtr 1918. Sackett, Amy M L. Spouse: Wilson. Dartford. 2a:1292."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Mar qtr 1918. Willson, Desmond. Spouse: Sackett. Dartford. 2a:1292."
- 1901 England census
8 Fredrick Pl, Hereson Road, St Lawrence (Holy Trinity), Kent
Edward Sackett, head, married, 29, harbour porter, own account, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 27, b. Margate, Kent
Amy Sackett, dau, 4, b. Ramsgate
Rosie Sackett, dau, 3, b. Ramsgate
Clara Gibbs, sister-in-law, 15, servant (domestic), worker, b. Margate.
- 1911 England census
Ada Cottage, Farley Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Edward Arthur Sackett, husband, 39, married, stevedore in coal trade, worker, b. Ramsgate
Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 37, m. 16y, 6 ch, 5 living, b. Margate
Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett, dau, 15, b. Ramsgate
Rose Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 14, school, b. Ramsgate
Edward Samuel Richard Sackett, son, 9, b. Ramsgate
Kitty Ena May Sackett, dau, 4, b. Ramsgate
Olive Mary Alexandra Sackett, dau, 10 months, b. Ramsgate
Amy Annie Wilkinson, sister, 34, widow, ["m. 6y, no ch" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Herbert William Gibbs, brother-in-law, 31, single, coal labourer, worker, b. Margate
Olive Mercy Pierce, niece, 21, m. 2y, ["1 ch, none living" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Frederick Pierce, nephew, 23, m. 2y, 1 ch, none living, naval stoker, H M Navy, worker, b. Margate.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||7 Aug 2022|