Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett
|Father||Edward Arthur Sackett (1870-1914)|
|Mother||Isabella Elizabeth Gibbs (c 1873-)|
In 1911 Amy was living at Ada Cottage, Farley Place, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Edward and Isabella, and was recorded in the census as Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett, aged 15 and born in Ramsgate.7
Child of Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett and Desmond Willson
- Desmond G Willson b. 1918
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1896. Sackett, Amy Matilda Louisa. Mother: Gibbs. Thanet. 2a:929."
- Father's army records.
- Baptisms Register, St Paul, Ramsgate, "7 October 1896 Amy Louisa Matilda d. Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, 6 Belmont Street."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1918. Sackett, Amy M L. Spouse: Wilson. Dartford. 2a:1292."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1918. Willson, Desmond. Spouse: Sackett. Dartford. 2a:1292."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Ada Cottage, Farley Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Edward Arthur Sackett, husband, 39, married, stevedore in coal trade, worker, b. Ramsgate
Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 37, m. 16y, 6 ch, 5 living, b. Margate
Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett, dau, 15, b. Ramsgate
Rose Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 14, school, b. Ramsgate
Edward Samuel Richard Sackett, son, 9, b. Ramsgate
Kitty Ena May Sackett, dau, 4, b. Ramsgate
Olive Mary Alexandra Sackett, dau, 10 months, b. Ramsgate
Amy Annie Wilkinson, sister, 34, widow, ["m. 6y, no ch" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Herbert William Gibbs, brother-in-law, 31, single, coal labourer, worker, b. Margate
Olive Mercy Pierce, niece, 21, m. 2y, ["1 ch, none living" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Frederick Pierce, nephew, 23, m. 2y, 1 ch, none living, naval stoker, H M Navy, worker, b. Margate.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||2 September 2019|