Herbert George Sackett
|Father||Herbert Sackett (1881-1963)|
|Mother||Mary Jane Ashby (1879-1953)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Herbert and Bertha were living at 48 Athelstan Road, CanterburyG. Herbert was employed by the Municipal Health Authority as a labourer.8
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1910. Sackett, Herbert George. Mother: Ashby. Canterbury. 2a:950."
- Baptisms Register, St Mildred, Canterbury, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "17 Jul 1910 Herbert George Sackett b. 4 Jun 1910 s. Herbert & Mary Jane Sackett, of 3 Underdown Cottages, labourer."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, Dec 1994. Sackett, Herbert George, b. 4 Jun 1910. Westminster. 2581E:E37C:045:1294.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1933. Sackett, Herbert G. Spouse: Smith. Bridge. 2a:3263."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1933. Smith, Bertha F F. Spouse: Sackett. Bridge. 2a:3263."
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1912. Smith, Bertha F F. Mother: Fraser. Maidstone. 2a:1683."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Dec 1988. Sackett, Bertha Florence F, b. 4 Nov 1911. Canterbury. 16:242:1288."
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 48 Athelstan Road, Canterbury C B, Kent: RG101/1679F/004/17, Herbert G Sackett, b. 4 Jun 1910, married, Municipal Health Authority controlled apprentice labourer heavy; RG101/1679F/004/18, Bertha T Sackett, b. 4 Nov 1911, married, unpaid domestic duties; & 4 closed records.
|Last Edited||4 November 2016|