Mary Ann Sackett Link
|Father||William Sackett (1847-1918)|
|Mother||Rachel Link (c 1843-1924)|
In 1871 Mary was living at 4 Gas Row, Canterbury, KentG, in the household of her parents William and Rachel, and was recorded in the census as Mary Ann Sackett, aged four and born in Canterbury.5
In 1881 she was living at 8 Artillery Street, Canterbury, KentG, in the household of her parents William and Rachel, and was recorded as Mary A Sackett, aged 13 and born in Canterbury.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1867. Link, Mary Ann. [Mother not named: assume registered in mother's surname.] Canterbury. 2a:651."
- Baptisms Register, St Mildred, Canterbury, Kent (Parish Register & Bishops' Transcript), "24 August 1868 Mary Ann d. Rachel Link, Gas Row."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1892. Sackett, Mary Ann. Canterbury. 2a:1047."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1892. Howard, Alfred. Canterbury. 2a:1047."
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/?
4 Gas Row, Canterbury, Kent
William Sackett, head, married, 26, ag. lab., b. Deal, Kent
Rachel Sackett, wife, 26, b. Chartham, Kent
William Sackett, son, 7, scholar, b. Canterbury
Mary Ann Sackett, dau, 4, b. Canterbury
Louisa Sackett, dau, 2, b. Canterbury.
- 1881 England census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1341229, PRO RG11/0962/14/21
8 Artillary St, Canterbury St Gregory, Kent
William SACKETT, head, married, 40, b. Deal, Kent, labr at gas works
Rachel SACKETT, wife, 40, b. Chartham, Kent
William E. SACKETT, son, unmarried, 18, b. Canterbury, Kent, grocers porter
Mary A. SACKETT, dau, 13, b. Canterbury
Louisa SACKETT, dau, 11, b. Canterbury, scholar
Olive SACKETT, dau, 9, b. Canterbury, scholar
Ernest H. SACKETT, son, 6, b. Canterbury, scholar
Percy SACKETT, son, 4, b. Canterbury, scholar
Jessie SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Canterbury
Bertie SACKETT, son, 1 month, b. Canterbury.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||22 Nov 2016|