Anne Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||John Ashby Sackett (1834-1875)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Sophia Silvester (c 1835-)|
In 1871 Anne was living at 19 Chapel Place, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents John and Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, a scholar, aged 9, and born in London.4
In 1881 she was living at 24 Southwood Terrace, St Lawrence in Thanet, KentG, in the household of her husband Edward, a grocer, and was recorded as Annie Moody, aged 19, and born in Middlesex. Living with them were their son Edward, aged four months, Annie's 12-year-old brother Frank Sackett, and Mary Foster, a 70-year-old lodger.5
Child of Anne Elizabeth Sackett and Edward Moody
- Edward Moody b. 1880
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1861. Sackett, Anne Elizabeth. Mother: Silvester. Pancras. 1b:35."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1880. Sackett, Annie Elizabeth. Thanet. 2a:1303."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1880. Moody, Edward John. Thanet. 2a:1303."
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/994/f42&f42v
19 Chapel Place, Ramsgate, Kent
John Sackett, head, married, 34, tailor, b. Ramsgate
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 34, dressmaker, b. Hampton Court
Charlotte Sackett, dau, 13, b. London, Middlesex
John Sackett, son, 15, b. London, Middlesex
Eva Sackett, dau, 11, scholar, b. London, Middlesex
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. London, Middlesex
Frank Sackett, son, 2, b. Ramsgate.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341235, PRO RG11/0990/83/19
St Lawrence, Kent
24 Southwood Ter
Edward Moody, head, married, 22, b. Ramsgate, Kent, grocer
Annie Moody, wife, 19, b. Middlesex
Edward Moody, son, 4 months, b. St Laurence
Frank Sackett, brother-in-law, 12, b. Ramsgate, scholar
Mary Foster, lodger, widow, 70, b. St Laurence.
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2016|