Edith Annie Sackett
|Father||John Ashby Sackett (1856-)|
|Mother||Sarah Ann Strood (c 1855-1881)|
In 1881 Edith was living at 3 James Terrace, Folkestone, KentG, in the household of her parents John and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Edith A Sackett, aged one and born in Folkestone.4
In 1891 she was living at 50 Pavillion Road, Folkestone, KentG, in the household of Stephen Dunn, a carpenter, and was recorded as Edith Sackett, a domestic servant, aged 13, and born in Folkestone.5 [Edith would have just turned eleven at the date of the census.]
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1880. Sackett, Edith Annie. Mother: Stroud. Elham. 2a:1000."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales.
- Baptisms Register, Folkestone, Kent, "8 April 1880 Edith Annie d. John Ashby & Sarah Ann Sackett, 60 Fenchurch Street, painter."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341239, PRO RG11/1008/111/73
3 James Terrace
John A Sackett, head, married, 25, b. St Pancras, Middlesex, painter
Sarah A Sackett, wife, 25, b. Canterbury, Kent
Edward H Sackett, son, 4, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Arthur J Sackett, son, 3, b. Folkestone, Kent
Edith A Sackett, dau, 1, b. Folkestone.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/?
50 Pavilion Rd, Folkestone, Kent
Edith Sackett, serv, 13, domestic serv, b. Folkestone, Kent
[In household of Stephen Dunn, carpenter].
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||12 Nov 2016|