William Leyland Sandford
|Father||Rev Henry Stanley Sandford (c 1861-)|
|Mother||Sarah Annie "Daisy" Sackett (1867-)|
In 1901 William was living at 64 Prospect Terrace, Hunslet, Leeds, YorkshireG, in the household of his parents Henry and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as William L Sandford, aged two and born in Farnworth.5
In 1911 he was living at Kingswood School, Bath, SomersetG, and was recorded as William Leyland Sandford, a pupil, aged 12 and born in Farnworth, Lancashire.6
|Charts||Descendants of Jeremiah Sackett|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1899. Sandford, William Leyland. Mother: Sackett. Bolton. 8c:348."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "May 1985. Sandford, William Leyland, b. 19 Nov 1898. Sheffield. 3:1716."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1932. Sandford, William L. Spouse: Simpson. Ecclesall B. 9c:804."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1932. Simpson, Ethel L. Spouse: Sandford. Ecclesall B. 9c:804."
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 4192, folio 160, p. 38
64 Prospect Terrace, Hunslet, Leeds, Yorkshire
Henry S Sandford, head, married, 39, Wesleyan Minister, b. Yorks, Swinton
Sarah A Sandford, wife, 33, b. Kent, Barham
William L Sandford, son, 2, b. Lancs, Farnworth
Marjorie L Sandford, dau, 4mo, b. Yorks, Leeds
Elizabeth Lowndes, servant, single, 32, general servant domestic, b. Ireland.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 14739
Kingswood School, Bath, Somerset
William Leyland Sandford, pupil, 12, b. Lancs, Farnworth.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||8 November 2016|