Emily Lucy Sackett
|Father||The Revd Benjamin Sackett (1834-1900)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Lee (1835-1920)|
In 1871 Emily was living at Fern Lane, Heston, MiddlesexG, and was recorded in the census as Emily Lucy Sackett, a scholar, aged 8 and born in Hythe, daughter of Benjamin Sackett.5
In 1881 she was living at 7 Trinity Terrace, Stepney, MiddlesexG, and was recorded as Emily Lucy Sackett, aged 17 and born at Hythe, Kent, the unmarried daughter of Benjamin Sackett.6
In 1901 she was living at 2 Chaucer Street, Wanstead, EssexG, in the household of her widowed mother Elizabeth, and was recorded as Emily L Spice, a widow, aged 37 and born in Hythe. Living with her was her three-year-old daughter Dorothy.7
Appears in picture gallery: Benjamin Sackett family .
Child of Emily Lucy Sackett and John Frederick Spice
- Dorothy Winifred Spice b. 1897, d. 20 Feb 1981
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Descendants of Benjamin Sackett
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1863. Sackett, Emily Lucy. Mother: Lee. Elham. 2a:767."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1885. Sackett, Emily Lucy. St Geo East. 1c:747."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1885. Spice, John Frederick. St Geo East. 1c:747."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1897. Spice, John Frederick, 37. Mile End. 1c:332."
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/1313/f130
Fern Lane, Heston, Middlesex
Benjamin Sackett, head, married, 36, Independent minister, b. Hythe, Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 35, b. Hythe
Benjamin Richard Sackett, son, 11, scholar, b. Hythe
Elizabeth Sarah Sackett, dau, 10, scholar, b. Hythe
Emily Lucy Sackett, dau, 8, scholar, b. Hythe
Harry Lee Sackett, son, 5, scholar, b. Harefield, Middlesex
Annie Catherine Dorothy Sackett, dau, 2, b. Ealing, Middlesex.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, 7 Trinity Terrace, Stepney, Middlesex
Benjamin SACKETT, head, M, 46, Indep. Minister, Ebenezer Chapel, Watney St., b. Hythe, Kent
Elizabeth SACKETT, wife, M, 45, b. Hythe
Elizabeth S SACKETT, dau, U, 20, b. Hythe
Emily Lucy SACKETT, dau, U, 17, b. Hythe
Annie C D SACKETT, dau, 12, b. Ealing, Middlesex
Blanche E SACKETT, dau, 9, b. Heston, Middlesex
George W SACKETT, son, 8, b. Langford, Oxford
John W SACKETT, son, 6, b. Langford
Martin L SACKETT, son, 4, b. Langford
Robert M SACKETT, son, 11m, b. Bow, Middlesex
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 1608/58,
2 Chaucer Street, Wanstead (St Mary) (5+ rooms)
Elizabeth Sackett, head, widow, 65, b. Hythe, Kent
Emily L Spice, dau, widow, 37, b. Hythe
George W Sackett, son, single, 28, theological student, b. Langford, Oxon
Martin L Sackett, son, single, 24, merchants' clerk, worker, b. Langford
Robert M Sackett, son, single, 20, merchants' clerk, worker, b. Bow, London, Middlesex
Dorothy W Spice, g-dau, 3, b. Mile End, London."
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||24 November 2016|