Mercy Matilda Sackett
|Father||Deacon Salmon Sackett (1764-1846)|
|Mother||Mercy Matilda Curtis (1767-1831)|
In 1850 Mercy was living in Bowne, Kent County, MichiganG, and was recorded in the census as Mercy M Platt, aged 63. Living with her were her son Salmon, 27, with his wife Sarah, 23, and daughter Rosalthe, aged three; and Mercy's nephew Ebenezer Sackett, aged 28.7
Children of Mercy Matilda Sackett and James Platt
Notes & Citations
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "[Sackett], Matilda, d. [Salmon & Marsey Matilda], b. Feb. 6, 1787. Warren Vital Records, 1:109."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1511a. Mercy M. Sacket, b. Feb. 6, 1788."
- Charles Cook Bronson, History of Tallmadge and the Western Reserve 1804–1886 (), has 6 Feb 1788.
- Howard Carter, Genealogy of Descendants of Thomas Carter ... of MA and CT, Norfolk, CT (1909), digital image, Ancestry.com.
- Email from Donn Cutler to Sackett Discussion List.
- Charles Cook Bronson, History of Tallmadge and the Western Reserve 1804–1886 ().
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: M432_353; Page: 318A; Image: 620
Bound [Bowne], Kent County, Michigan
Platt, Mercy M, 63, b. CT
Platt, Salmon E, 27, farmer, real estate $400, b. OH
Platt, Sarah S, 23, b. OH
Platt, Rosalthe V, 3, b. MI
Sacket, Ebenezar S, 28, farmer, real estate $600, b. OH.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 3474|
Bronson, History of Tallmadge
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||11 Apr 2019|