|Father||William Sackett (1577-1639/40)|
|Mother||Joan Parker (c 1580-1636/37)|
Joan was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at Ash next SandwichG on 27 June 1639.4 She was left a sum of £5.
Child of Joan Sackett and Matthew Jefford
- Tebora Jefford b. after 1631, d. Feb 1639
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "2 August 1631 Matthew Jefford of Ash, yeoman, bachelor, about 30 & Joan Sackett, daughter of William Sackett, same parish, yeoman, who consents. At All Saints Canterbury. Robert Jefford of Dover, beerbrewer, bondsman."
- Marriages Register, All Saints, Canterbury, Kent, database, Findmypast, "2 Aug 1631, at Canterbury All Saints, Matt Jefford, about 30, yeoman, of Ash; to Joan Sackett, about 20, dau. of Will, yeoman."
- Will of William Saket of Ash, Kent, 27 June 1639, proved at Canterbury Consistory Court, 31 March 1640 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 31-116-81).
|Last Edited||3 July 2019|