|Father||William Sackett (1577-1639/40)|
|Mother||Joan Parker (c 1580-1636/37)|
Mary was named as a beneficiary in her grandfather Robert Sackett's will made at St John in ThanetG in October 1622.4 She was left a sum of £5.
Mary was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at Ash next SandwichG on 27 June 1639.5 She was left a sum of ten shillings and her children, Joan and Mary, were each left £5.
Children of Mary Sackett and John Philpott
- Joan Philpott b. say 1630
- Mary Philpott b. say 1630
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "24 September 1624 John Phillpott of Ash, yeoman, about 40, & Mary Sackett, same parish, virgin, about 27, daughter of William Sackett, same parish, yeoman, who consents. At St Clement’s in Sandwich."
- Mary named as wife of Robard [?Chilten] in her father's will.
- Will of Robert Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 2x October 1622, proved at Consistory Court of Canterbury, xx January 1623 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-45-303).
- Will of William Saket of Ash, Kent, 27 June 1639, proved at Canterbury Consistory Court, 31 March 1640 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 31-116-81).
|Last Edited||11 May 2019|