14 records (database being compiled)
- "10 Aug 1858, at Allamakee, Iowa, Orsemus Sackett, 33, to Geraldin H Mathews, 18." [Abstract from Findmypast transcript]
- "13 Mar 1884, at Adair County, Iowa, Elijah G Sacket, of Adair Co, IA, farmer, 26, b. McClain [McLean] County, IL, father F M Sacket, mother R S Sawyer; to Elizabeth J Murphy, of Grand River Tp, Adair Co, 18, b. Adair Co, father R T Murphy, mother Martha Key. Both 1st m. By Wm Thomas, Minister of the Gospel, at R T Murphy's. Witnesses: F M & Charles Sacket." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "15 Dec 1886, at Afton, Iowa, Thos L Sackett, b. Indiana, father Alexander Sackett, mother Gilbert; to Emily G Diven." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "30 Oct 1887, at Adair County, Iowa, John A Sackett, single, b. IL, father Francis M Sackett, mother Ruth Sophia Sayers; to Effie J Key, 18, single, b. IA, father Fielden Key, mother Susan Roberts." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "5 Feb 1888, at Adair County, Iowa, Mark R Hodson, 27, farmer, of Harrison Tp, Adair County, b. Indiana, father Josiah Hodson, mother Jane Hiatt; to Cora F Sackett, 15, of Harrison Tp, b. Iowa, father F M Sackett, mother Ruth Sawyer. Both 1st m. By E Jones, Justice of Peace, at residence of E Jones. Witnesses: E G & Mrs E G Sackett." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "30 Jul 1899, at Waukon, Allamakee County, Iowa, John P Enright, single, father Patrick Enright, mother Elizabeth Charron; to Lou Sackett, single, 40, b. Plano, Illinois, 1859, father Savin Sackett, mother Sarah Gifford." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "28 Feb 1900, at Mt Pleasant, Henry County, IA, James Conaro, b. NY, father Jacob Conaro, mother Ham; to Henrietta Sackett (Henrietta Wilder), b. OH, 1839, age 61, father Cassandra Sackett, mother Henrietta M Beach." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "29 May 1900, at Grinnell, IA, Chas T Prather, single, b. Plymouth, Ind, father Wm Prather, mother Lovina Dougman; to Ella E Walls, single, 27, b. Brooklyn, IA, father Taylor Walls, mother Nancy A Walls." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "9 Jan 1912, at Victor, Iowa County, T F Sackett, 29, b. Brooklyn, Iowa, father Kirk Sackett, mother Nancy Campbell; to Clara M De Meulenaere, b. Belgium, father Chas De Meulenaere, mother Eugena De Brenkea." [Abstract from FamilySearch transcript]
- "1 Dec 1917, at Cedar Falls, IA, Alton V Sackett, of Waterloo, IA, RR employee, age 30, 1st m., b. Central City, NE, father Orange E Sackett, mother Emma Chesley; to Olive Alice Crinklaw, of Cedar Falls, IA, age 29, 1st m., b. Marion, IA, father Geo B Crinklaw, mother Alice A Sims. By Rev F Miller. Witnesses: Mrs Alice A Crinklaw, Geo B Crinklaw." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "13 Mar 1925, at Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa, Harry Edwin Johnson, of Oakland, Neb, mason, 23 (next), 1st m., b. Oakland, Neb, father Gust Johnson, mother's maiden name unk; to Adelaide Elizabeth Sackett, b. Tekamah, Neb, 20 (next), 1st m., b. Tekamah, father James Calvin Sackett, mother Anna Harris. By Wm R Schoemaker, clergyman. Witnesses: J Frank Montcastle, Violet Holman." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "30 Dec 1925, at Le Mars, Iowa, Leander Dorman Sackett, 30 (next), b. Cheyenne County, Kansas, railroad man, of Sioux City, Iowa, father James C Sackett, mother Anna Harris; to Imogena Hazel Fletcher, 23 (next), b. Bancroft, Nebraska, of Bancroft, father Earl Richmond Fletcher, mother Margaret Brunton. Both 1st m. Witnesses: Gladys Fletcher of Bancroft, L B Olson of Sioux City. By James A Hills, Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Le Mars, Iowa." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "27 Dec 1934, at Carroll, Iowa, William L Sackett, of Victor, Ia, clerk, 21, b. Victor, father Frank Sackett, mother Clara De Meulenere; to Gleanore [?Eleanore] Lucas, of Boone, 19, b. Boone, father Sam Lucas, mother Ruth Davis. Witnesses: Junior ?re Clemens, Marian Clemens. Both 1st m. By P T Lynch, Pastor." [Bride's signature written as Elnora Lucas]. [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "2 Mar 1935, at Osage, Iowa, Howard Sackett, of Cedar Falls, Iowa, machinist, 25, white, American, b. Scotch Grove, Iowa, father Clarence A Sackett, mother Louise Tritten, first m., to Ethelyn Corwin, of Cedar Falls, 28, white, American, b. Finchford, Iowa, father Israel H Corwin, mother Ethel Wilcox, first m. Witnesses: Myrtle Corwin, Robert Sackett. By John D Kern, Pastor, Baptist Church." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
"Iowa, Marriage Records, 1880–1937", digital image, Ancestry. (http://search.ancestry.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).
"Iowa, County Marriages, 1838–1934", database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org). (Researched by Chris Sackett).
"Iowa, Select Marriages, 1809–1992", database, Ancestry (http://search.ancestry.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).
"United States Marriages", database, Findmypast (http://findmypast.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).