|Father||Paul Sackett (1615-after 1663)|
|Mother||Ann Awdley (c 1616-)|
Robert Sackett, husbandman of Eastry, son of Paul Sackett and Ann Awdley, was baptized at Ringwould Church, Ringwould, KentG, on 8 May 1636.1 He died aged 42 and was buried at Eastry, KentG, on 12 October 1678.2 He married in Canterbury, KentG, on 22 February 1663/64, Mary Neame.3,4 A Mary Sackett, a "poor widow", was buried at Eastry on 20 February 1725/26. If, as is assumed, this was Robert's widow, then she would have been in her late eighties, surviving her husband by 47 years.5
Children of Robert Sackett and Mary Neame
|Charts||Tree 1. William Sackett of St John in Thanet descendant chart|
George Harman & Alice Amelia Willis relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Ringwould, Kent (Mrs Nichol's Index), "8 May 1636 Robert s. Paul & Anne Sacket."
- Burials Register, Eastry, Kent (Microfiche facsimile), "12 October 1678 Robert Sackett householder."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "20 February 1663/64 Robert Sackett of Eastry, husbandman, bachelor, 30, & Mary Neame, same parish, virgin, 20, whose parents consent. At St Margaret’s Canterbury."
- Marriages Register, Eastry, Kent (Microfiche facsimile), "22 February 1663/64 Robert Sackett & Mary Neame (at Canterbury, Lic)."
- Burials Register, Eastry, Kent (Microfiche facsimile), "20 February 1725/26 Mary Sackett a poor widow."
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Last Edited||27 October 2017|