Hon Nicholas Fish
|Father||Hon Hamilton Fish (1808-1893)|
|Mother||Julia Ursin Niemcewicz Kean (1816-1887)|
Hon Nicholas Fish, son of Hon Hamilton Fish and Julia Ursin Niemcewicz Kean, was born on 19 February 18461,2,3 and died aged 56 on 16 September 1902.1,3 He married in Newport, Rhode IslandG, on 7 September 1869, Clemence S Bryce.2,3
Child of Hon Nicholas Fish and Clemence S Bryce
- Hamilton Fish b. say 1875, d. 26 Jun 1898
|Charts||Tree 7. Simon Sackett the colonist descendant chart|
Notes & Citations
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, NEHGS, Boston, volume 78 (1924): 434-6.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2045. Nicholas Fish, m. Clemence S. Brice."
- Stuyvesant Fish, Ancestors of Hamilton Fish and Julia Ursin Niemcewicz Kean, His Wife, (Online image. WorldVitalRecords. From the Quintin Publications Collection) (1929), pp. 48–50, "Children of Hamilton Fish and Julia Kean, his wife, were:
5. Nicholas, born Feb. 19, 1846; married Clemence S. Bryce, Sept. 7, 1869. He died Sept. 16, 1902."
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||4 April 2012|