Alfred William Jarman
|Father||Alfred Jarman (1863-1926)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Lynn (c 1862-1933)|
Alfred William Jarman, son of Alfred Jarman and Elizabeth Lynn, was born in Greenhithe, KentG, in March 1885.1 He died in France on 13 June 1917 from gunshot wounds suffered during the First World War Battle of Messines1 and was buried in the Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery, Belgium.1 He married at St John's Church of England, Parramatta, New South Wales, AustraliaG, on 29 October 1910, Linda Maude Atkins.2
Children of Alfred William Jarman and Linda Maude Atkins
- Alfred H. Jarman b. 1911, d. 1911
- Lillian Maude Jarman+ b. 10 Jun 1912, d. 8 Sep 1989
- Thelma E. Jarman b. 1914, d. 1914
- Arthur William Jarman b. 1915, d. 13 Sep 1975
Notes & Citations
- Adel Firth-Mason's database.
- Adel Firth-Mason's database, citing marriage certificate.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||30 December 2015|